[MR] where to buy chainmail (iain)

Roy B. Scherer rscherer at infionline.net
Thu Aug 20 08:49:46 PDT 2009

At 07:53 AM 8/20/2009 -0400, Brian Bertrand wrote:

>Cross-sectional studies show that 100% of Russian Roulette players surveyed
>had suffered no ill effects from participation.
>
>More conservative longitudinal studies indicate the same, although it should
>be noted that these studies had a high attrition rate, with 16% of
>respondants being unavailable for the follow-up survey.

         Do we remember the three kinds of lies, and which is worst?
         This is a marvelous stat, and I shall be forwarding it!
-- YIS,
-- Britton

end

		- - Roy B. Scherer
  [8 N. Sheppard Street, Richmond, VA 23221; (804) 355-7612]
	"Think of it as evolution in action!"
	-- OATH OF FEALTY, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle