[MR] where to buy chainmail (iain)

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 06:40:31 PDT 2009

sorry that was the old url.  the current one is www.sussen.com  he makes
great stuff

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

Cross-sectional studies show that 100% of Russian Roulette players surveyed
had suffered no ill effects from participation.

More conservative longitudinal studies indicate the same, although it should
be noted that these studies had a high attrition rate, with 16% of
respondants being unavailable for the follow-up survey.

"It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion...it is by the power of
caffeine that the thought acquired speed...the hands develop shakes, the
shakes serve as a warning...it is by will alone that I set my mind in
motion."
-Morning Mantra