[MR] where to buy chainmail (iain)

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 04:53:14 PDT 2009

www.vonsussenenterprises.com

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 2:34 PM, William Muirheid <
mondor.winchester at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would recommend checking out the Armour Archive.  The folks there
> are all about armor and can point you toward reliable vendors that
> produce good stuff.
>

> William de Mont d'Or
>
> http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Message: 7
> > Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:12:17 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: iain <iaincg at yahoo.com>
> > Subject: [MR] where to buy chainmail
> > To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
> >
> > Can I get some tips & direction where to select & buy chainmail hauberk
> (especially titanium)? for use in rapier, cut & thrust and eventually heavy
> armor combat.
> > ?
> > IAIN

In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

Cross-sectional studies show that 100% of Russian Roulette players surveyed
had suffered no ill effects from participation.

More conservative longitudinal studies indicate the same, although it should
be noted that these studies had a high attrition rate, with 16% of
respondants being unavailable for the follow-up survey.

"It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion...it is by the power of
caffeine that the thought acquired speed...the hands develop shakes, the
shakes serve as a warning...it is by will alone that I set my mind in
motion."
-Morning Mantra