[MR] Mongolians?

Jeff campbell popsiclerhapsody at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 14:30:22 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

        Though I have been around the Society for some time I have had trouble with settling with a persona until now. I was wondering if there were any kindly folks that would point me in the directions of some  early 13th century Mongolian sources for garb patterns and perhaps something along the lines of period food preparation. I've not had much luck online and the local library has not been kind. Anything really would be a great help. Thank you.

Yeke Baavgai  (Great Bear)
MKA: Jeff Campbell