[MR] Mongolians?

Madonna Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 2 14:43:06 PDT 2004

group with many resources...

Apollonia

-----Original Message-----
From: atlantia-bounces at atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:atlantia-bounces at atlantia.sca.org]On Behalf Of Jeff campbell
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 5:30 PM
To: atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [MR] Mongolians?

Greetings all,

        Though I have been around the Society for some time I have had
trouble with settling with a persona until now. I was wondering if there
were any kindly folks that would point me in the directions of some  early
13th century Mongolian sources for garb patterns and perhaps something along
the lines of period food preparation. I've not had much luck online and the
local library has not been kind. Anything really would be a great help.
Thank you.

Yeke Baavgai  (Great Bear)
MKA: Jeff Campbell