[MR] More on Your Women

Lady Jaine shewombat at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 14:03:35 PDT 2004

I tried to make it clear that I thought the point I was bringing up
would *not* matter to many, but that it did matter to me. I also was
happy to note that my point of it NOT being only women who should not
walk alone late at night was caught. Large fighters, when intoxicated,
are just as easy to overcome as small non-fighters because their

I repeat, Thank you for offering, I prefer not to walk alone late at
night. Is anyone else heading for the Serengheti?

Jaine

=====
Jaine
Per chevron argent and azure, two Moor's cubit arms in chevron issuant from the flanks proper and a phoenix argent and on a chief azure three annulets argent.