[MR] Re: Opinions about a possible PREREG ONLY event

Timothy Carter luminaebanis at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:31:44 PDT 2004

Perhaps a site fee/access fee won't be charged, but instead permit attendees
to purchase commemorative event tokens as a souvenir of the event?

Or, if there is a place ahead of, or just beyond, the event site, a small
day-shade/booth can be setup for troll to collect site fees off-site, issue
tokens (if any) and thus allow attendees onsite while business remains
offsite...

But I agree, and have been pushing the movement that online payments ought
to be made available.  Lets use some of that "creative anachronism" in our
name...  There isn't much difference if I mail a check to someone, or
electronically deposit money to someone (group account). In either case
someone is taking possession of my funds...

Gunther von Lindenwald  #109809 10/2004
(Timothy Carter) luminaebanis at hotmail.com
Barony of Tir-y-Don
757-753-3465