[MR] RE: Woman Attacked at Pennsic

Chris Goodson chris_goodson at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 4 06:38:12 PDT 2004

Perhaps I should clarify. I firmly believe what you say, that chivalry
is the answer to our problem. Sadly though, I must argue that chivalry
didn't get the job done this time. Perhaps we need to think of a way to
help chivalry triumph next year and protect all at the war (men and
women)

William
<<
At 06:00 PM9/1/2004-0400, Chris Goodson wrote:
>This angers me greatly. Not so much that there is one twisted
individual
>out of so many good people, but that there was no system in place to
>assure that every lady who needed an escort in dark places got one.

Goodmilord, there IS such a system, and it IS in place.
We call it chivalry.