[MR] Sacred Stone's Baronial Birthday - CORRECTION

Rachel/Rossa qchell at verizon.net
Wed Sep 1 11:02:36 PDT 2004

Thank heaven for attentive Reservationists!

On our website:

INCORRECT
Pre-reg - child aged 5-17 onsite/onboard $7.00

CORRECT:
Pre-reg - child aged 5-17 onsite/onboard is $10.00

This price is only good through Friday and feast is sold out at this point - but you can get on the waiting list if so desired.

http://sacredstone.atlantia.sca.org/SSBB04.htm

Thank you for the moment and thank you to all of you who have sent in your reservations in such a timely manner!

Rozsa

I can complain because rosebushes have thorns or rejoice because the thornbush has a rose.....  It is all up to me.
http://rozsa.diaryland.com/

There is no marvel in a woman learning to speak, but there would be in teaching her to hold her tongue. (Elizabeth to the French Ambassador after he had praised her linguistic skills)

http://www.elizabethi.org/us/quotes/