[MR] RE: Woman Attacked at Pennsic

Eleanor FitzWilliam eilionoraingheanuilliam at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 13:35:58 PDT 2004

I do apologize, and I'm sorry about that!  There are times when I really
detest technology!  (Another reason why I like the Middle Ages!)

Let's try this again...

I was replying to your post below:

(snipping all the unneccessary stuff)
<<
At 06:00 PM9/1/2004-0400, Chris Goodson wrote:
>This angers me greatly. Not so much that there is one twisted individual
>out of so many good people, but that there was no system in place to
>assure that every lady who needed an escort in dark places got one.

Goodmilord, there IS such a system, and it IS in place.
We call it chivalry.

What I wanted to say was : "Thank you sir.  You expressed my sentiments
exactly.  Well said."

Eilionora inghean Uilliam
Or, a phoenix issuant from base, head to sinister, gules and in chief three
suns sable
Shire of Seareach --->  seareach.atlantia.sca.org
Shire Chronicler
mka Ashley Elmore