[MR] Re: who is to blame. (was possessive pronoun use catfight)

Susan Tillery SuTillery at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 14:31:02 PDT 2004

It is just as hard for a woman to swallow her pride and ask for help as
it is for a man.  What is the harm in walking up to a person struggling
with a tent or a heavy load and asking in they would like a hand?

I rarely ask for help but I just as rarely turn it down if I need it.

By the way, years ago when I traveled and camped regularly i would often
  help the guys next to me set up their tent either before or after mine
went up  and then help others as they arrived.  It's a great way to meet
people.  And yes if someone showed up and offered to help while I was
packing in or setting up I would accept their kind offer.

Lady Aela of the Hills
Ansteorran born and bred
But happily becoming aquainted with this fair land after a slow start.