[MR] who is to blame. (was possessive pronoun use catfight)

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Fri Sep 3 09:55:15 PDT 2004

sorry, got carried away there. unfortunately we need
to rely on Ladies asking for escorts in order for them
to be safer. these are the same Ladies that tell me
that they cannot buy a decent pavilion becuase they
cannot set it up themselves and won't ask for help.
something's broken in our society, and i think i know
what it is. in this i must lay the responsibility for
it at the door of our (there's that possessive again!)
Ladies.

My grandmother used to say, how can you expect someone to do a Christian
deed (or any other religion/good deed) if they do not know your need?

VOROSHAJU SOFFYA
three fleur-de-lys Or
Order of St. Roche
Incipient Canton of Sudentur