[MR] RE:Woman Attacked at Pennsic

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Wed Sep 1 22:08:12 PDT 2004

While it is laudable that this lady was able to defend herself it is not
always the best option. The best advice is to follow your gut instinct in
this situation. If you can make an effort to get away or attract attention
that is good but whatever you feel will best preserve your life is the
choice you should make.The incidence of rape escalates significantly when
the perpetrator is able to isolate you.

YIS,

Perronelle