[MR] Woman Attacked at Pennsic

Neca D Johnson neca.d.johnson at aexp.com
Fri Sep 3 08:12:07 PDT 2004

>> why did nobody hear about it?

We heard about it.  And I believe it happened because the lady in question (and
a couple of her friends) have been posting about it on the pennsic.net message
boards.  They were not able to get the information into the  Pennsic paper in
time, but apparently are trying to get it into the Pennsic Independent" online
now.  Without a first hand report (which she was not up to providing at the
time) they could not print anything.

Makai

American Express made the following
 annotations on 09/03/04 08:14:02

     "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you."