[MR] Woman Attacked at Pennsic

Logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Fri Sep 3 08:44:08 PDT 2004

so far ive gotten two "yes we heard about it at pennsic", two "no, we never
heard anything about it at pennsic", and one "typical of you logan to
question this poor women and make light of her horrible situation".

i should clarify what i was asking a bit.  i am not speaking of knowing
about what happened in detail and i certainly can understand her not being
prepared to explain it to the paper.  what i am wondering about is why was
word not spread about the attacker.  that would only take her describing him
and his supposed facial marks (if any were left) fr0m her defense.  that
much should have been easy to get the word out on.

regards
logan

www.ebonwoulfe.com

Some people are like Slinkies: not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.