[MR] Your Women?

Logan logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Thu Sep 2 11:23:16 PDT 2004

do you also dislike when someone refers to you when speaking to someone else
as "one of your friends"?  it amazes me how easy it is for people to allow
themselves to be offended.  glad i dont suffer from that.

regards
logan

www.ebonwoulfe.com

Some people are like Slinkies: not really good for anything, but you still
can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.