[MR] blatant plug for my juggling classes at University

Sean D. Sorrentino sdsorrentino at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 17:41:25 PST 2004

Can you juggle? wish you could? come to my juggling
classes at University, conveniently timed in the 4th,
5th, and 6th hours giving you plenty of time to wake
up and be ready to learn that mad skill you have
always wanted. Men, impress the ladies with your
dexterity! Ladies, be one of the few!

the three classes are

416. Beginning Juggling. learn the basic Cascade
pattern that is the foundation of three ball juggling

516. Intermediate Juggling. now that you can cascade,
learn what else you can do with three ball! (those
still working on the cascade are welcome to keep
working on it, but primary emphasis will be on
teaching more complex patterns)

616. Club Passing! if you know how, bring your clubs
and join the mayhem. if we have a chance, we might
teach you how to pass clubs if you are already adept
at juggling them, but this is not a class for those
trying to learn club juggling! we welcome (polite)
spectators, but probably won't teach much.

Adults, are you tired of all the juggling classes you
have ever seen becoming dumping grounds for excess
children at events? that won't happen here! all
classes are AGE 16 AND UP! some well behaved and well
motivated 14 and 15 year olds may be present WITH
INSTRUCTOR PERMISSION ONLY!

Don't have any (juggling) balls? let me know
beforehand, and i will bring beanbags for sale,
probably at the $5 level. i will know more closer to
the event.

Domenico

=====
Sean Sorrentino