[MR] blatant plug for my juggling classes at University

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Tue Dec 28 19:39:14 PST 2004

>616. Club Passing! if you know how, bring your clubs
>and join the mayhem. if we have a chance, we might
>teach you how to pass clubs if you are already adept
>at juggling them, but this is not a class for those
>trying to learn club juggling! we welcome (polite)
>spectators, but probably won't teach much.
>
>Domenico

OK, you twisted my arm, I guess I'll have to come to this one.  :)

I'll bring all my toys, although I suspect the 6 torches will be frowned on
in a school environment, and may have to stay in the car...  ;)

That's two...who else is in?!?

And feel free to come out and refresh your juggling skills a couple of
weeks later at the Performer's Symposium, where I will be teaching
beginning cascade and 3 ball tricks again:

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/symposium.php

Lady Cassandra Arabella Giordani
That Other Italian Ren Juggler