[MR] JANUARY ACORN

Terri Morgan nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Wed Dec 29 09:34:55 PST 2004

> Mary Isabel of Heatherstone:
> > Hey...I live in lower Dun Carraig and just received my
> > December Acorn. Do I get an prize for latest delivery/worst
> mail service? Grin.
>
> Dunno. You might have to share it with us-we just got our 12/04
> Acorn Tuesday, too.
>
> Pedro

Sorry, guys - we haven't seen ours yet. Maybe today. The snow *might* have
slowed down deliver in our area, I guess. Normally we get our Acorn in a
timely manner right on last-week-of-the-month. It's been so regular that
we've started taking it for granted and I had to think back to some years
past (W-a-y past) when that was a guaranteed topic of discussion at every
event - 'course that might be because it was so long ago only the truly
dedicated cyber-geeks knew of the Internet...

Hrothny