[MR] last minute for 12th night

Martha lghthse at verizon.net
Wed Dec 15 17:36:31 PST 2004

This (17-19) weekend in Chantilly, VA at the Dulles Expo Center is the last
gem and jewelry show before 12th night.  For those that want new jewelry or
accessories for a new outfit this is the place to find it.  I have extra
tickets so you can get in free.  I will be happy to give these tickets away
or if you like there is a group of us going on on Sunday and you may join us
and get into the merchants only room with me.  If you would like to come or
would like me to pick up something for you and meet you at 12th night with
it I will be happy to do that too.  Because of this I will have real pearls
for sale as well as other real stones and I hope to have some period type
middle eastern pieces.
If you would like to join us in body or order please contact me off board
for arrangements.
Thanks,
Annejke
Stierbach