[MR] Polar Bear Ball: Weather Update

Cathy sewunique at wiredog.com
Wed Dec 15 19:00:13 PST 2004

In case fears of winter snows were on your mind, our current forecast is
for it be a little cloudy, but no precipitation, although a bit chilly.
Although there was some snow in the High Country earlier this week, we
are just a bit below that in elevation, and did not receive any snow
from that storm, nor are we expecting any for Saturday.

Remember our site, boasts indoor fighting arenas for both rapier and
armored combat.  We will have dancing classes, bardic entertainments,
and a feast to delight your senses.  So we warmly welcome you to brave
the cold, and come out and spend the day, toasty and warm, in fellowship
with your fellow Atlantians.

In Service,

Allegranza Marcovaldi
Autocrat