[MR] Re: A Challenge to Atlantians

Mathias mathias at duncarraig.net
Thu Dec 16 10:48:41 PST 2004

Details of the Rapier competition are still being settled, hence have not been posted yet.  It will also be held with three-man teams, with no more than one white scarf per team, as mentioned.  Further details to follow.

Mathias von Oldenburg
Rapier Champion, Barony of Dun Carraig

Dante di Pietro <dante_di_pietro at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings Atlantia
>
> As some of you might have heard, my Barony has issued a challenge to
> the baronies of Atlantia to produce three-man teams to compete in our
> Challenge of the Heart- Normandie 1390 event. I would also like to
> extend this invitation to the other fighters of Atlantia to send forth
> teams (one knight/white scarf per team, only)

The event website doesn't mention a rapier challenge, but you mention white scarves
here... please clarify.

-- Dante di Pietro