[MR] Polar Bear Ball - Feast Menu & Update

The Batty Bard MysticSableWolf at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 13:45:25 PST 2004

Subject: Polar Bear Ball - Feast Menu & Update

Greetings unto the Tavern!

As we move closer to winter's inevitable chill, we bring to you the proposed
menu for the Polar Bear Ball.  We hope to see many you here for what we hope
will be a fun-filled day with something for everyone!.  Keep reading after
the menu... there is more in store for those who brave the winter chill.

1st Course:
Sausage & Onions in Beer
Spiced Meatballs
Spinach Tarts
Winter Soup

2nd Course:
Roasted Beef in Balsamic Reduction
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Saffron Rice
Lemon Tarts

3rd Course
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin w/ Brandy
Buttered Carrots
Bulgar Pilaf with Chick Peas
Ginger Pear Bread

4th Course
Honey Roasted Baked Chicken
Herbed baked vegetables
Fettucinni Carbonara
Baked Rice Pudding
Honey Amaretto Cheesecake
Dente de Loupe - (Egg & Brandy Cookies)

It's official.... The Shire of Crannog Mor will be giving away a prize to
the brave soul who travels the furthest to attend the Polar Bear Ball....
the prize....

A 2 nite stay in a deluxe 1 bedroom condo at the Sugar Ski and Country Club
(some restrictions apply).

Worth the trip?

We look forward to seeing you all on the 18th!

---