[MR] December Acorn received today - 15th

Rachel/Rozsa qchell at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 16 07:41:45 PST 2004

Wow!  That's not good.... unfortunately in my experience 3rd Class mail
tends to operate very similar to book rate.  It just takes forever for some
reason.

I have always chosen first class as my option for the Acorn and usually get
it before the first of the month - of course I have the luxury of living in
basically the same town as where they are mailed.  So that tells me that the
problem is somewhere within the postal system if those of you who have first
class are getting it so late - I live in the next county and get mine right
on time.

As a friend of Lady Cassandra's, the Kingdom Chronicler, I talk to her on a
daily basis and hear from her quite regularly about the issues she is having
with the post office and their inability to get the Acorns to the populace
in a timely manner.  She has made numerous phone calls, filed complaints,
has posted requests to the MR asking for assistance with tracking the Acorns
and even announced at Unevent that she was very well aware of the situation
regarding the problems with receiving the Acorns in a timely manner and was
doing all she could to rectify the situation.  I can assure you she truly is
doing all she can to figure out why the system that has worked for years
without a problem is suddenly causing the Acorns to arrive late.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully it will help
everyone realize that the Kingdome Chronicler is more than aware of the
situation and has been working diligently for the last few months to try to
resolve it.

YIS,
Asszony Bessenyei Rozsa
Seneschale, Barony of the Sacred Stone