[MR] December Acorn received today - 15th

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 06:37:31 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/16/2004 6:32:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
deepfatfriar at mindspring.com writes:

Mine  usually comes arount the 10th or 12th. Which renders it mostly useless.
I am  contemplating giving up membership as a result.

It still not had arrived yesterday (the 15th) but I still am optimistic  that
it will be in my mailbox every day.  This is perhaps the longest it  has
taken to arrive, but not unusual.  Last month was the quickest  (the 7th).  Giving
up membership is not an option (officership rules)  and 1st class mail gets
plain expensive.  I can see why so many of the  offices use email as a primary
means of communication because letters and  reports in the Acorn get outdated
fairly quickly.

In Service to my Crown, my Barony, and my  Canton
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Chronicler, Inc Canton of  Sudentorre
Lozengy Or and Vert a Chief  Sable