[MR] December Acorn

Joshua Thomas joshua.r.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 07:56:20 PST 2004

I am curious why the letters from the officers are not also
distributed over the Merry Rose or some other medium. I understand
some offices make a practice of posting their letters to their website
like the Clerk Signet. Maybe the Cheapside would be a great way to get
information out to their subordinates and the populace the moment it
is germane instead of 10 days after you wrote it. Very few people do
not have email these days, so I curious why this is not a current
practice.

Tristand de Brailes
Marinus Scriptorium

Side Note (Self Plug): I am doing a commission promissory for the
Marinus IB12 Basket Raffle. This can be a great way to get your award
done by Marinus Scriptorium and support Marinus. Plus you get the
promissory for your wall, which is all hand done. Yet another reason
to come down to Marinus in January.