[MR] December Acorn

Rachel/Rozsa qchell at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 16 08:06:12 PST 2004

Tristand,

While they are not posted to the Merry Rose, they are available on the
Kingdom website.

http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/letters/index.html

>From what I understand they are updated once the hardcopy gets mailed.  So
if your Acorn is running late and you are curious as to what is in store
from various Kingdom Officers - check the website out!

Rozsa

http://rozsa.diaryland.com/
http://www.angelfire.com/nc3/heraldicdisplay
http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/