[MR] December Acorn received today - 15th

DMC in DC xdmcx at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 10:33:24 PST 2004

Understandable that mail items would be delayed this
holiday month, but my Acorns have been coming the 15th
or later every month since I joined the SCA in July.
It just seems like such a waste to go through all the
trouble of making a product that is going to waste
because it arrives too late for the intent of it.

=====