[MR] December Acorn received today - 15th

Wilma Walter wwalter at thearcofpgc.org
Thu Dec 16 08:56:07 PST 2004

I paid the extra $$$ for first-class postage the last time I renewed my membership, and have found it to be worth every penny. I usually get my Acorn either at the very end of the preceeding month or the first of the month in question--and I live in the northern end of the Kingdom, *not* close to the place of mailing.

Guess we should also remember that this month is all-around hectic for *any* delivery service, especially the US Post Office. I work part-time for a mail-order company, and around the beginning of December, we switch from our normal delivery method--generally USPS bookrate--to UPS, in the hope that our customers actually receive their orders in time for -insert holiday of their choice-. Just a thought...

Peace,
Grainne ingen Lugdach
Shire of Roxbury Mill