[MR] Tempore Atlantia: Coronation

Barbara Bilodeau acarthew at cox.net
Mon Aug 25 14:31:18 PDT 2003

Good evening, to all in the tavern!

I, Mistress Anne of Carthew, am sponsoring a 'Tempore Atlantia' competition
on "Best Music Performance" to be held at Coronation.

The 'Tempore Atlantia' time period for this event is from 1492-1600.
Documentation is required in this competition, and it's required to be
WRITTEN -- but keep it simple.  Documentation should indicate the composer
or source, together with the time period for the melody, lyrics, and
arrangement.  We expect to meet in the hall about 2pm for the performances.

While I'm expecting that this will mainly attract soloists, Groups are also
welcome to perform.  But if your group is participating, how about warning
me ahead of time? (acarthew at cox.net) After all, I'll want to be prepared
with prizes appropriate to a team, just in case!

I believe Lord James will soon be publishing some additional information on
other Tempore Atlantia activiites at this event.

Best wishes,
Anne.