[MR] Only a Game

Thomas Jackson ldangussca at sc.rr.com
Sun Aug 24 19:44:22 PDT 2003

I especially love the marshal who apparently is smoking!
I remember a Fools War in Meridies where the local reporter (Macon Telegraph) quoted a patrons bumpersticker laden truck. On one side "Follow me to the Mud Boggin" and the other side "Follow me the the Current Middle Ages" while also pointing out the irony of all the middle aged fighters huffing and puffing in the Georgia heat (early summer). All in all not a good write up.
This NPR piece a nice deal as was the Sunday Morning bit on Gulf Wars a few years ago.
Angus