[MR] Long term Pennsic Merchant thrown out without warning

Mario M. Butter mbutter at silent-tower.org
Fri Aug 8 23:38:10 PDT 2003

Actually, I'm wondering if the marshall in this case actually was
enforcing the rules. The way I read the rules, the *customers* that were
shooting should have been ejected, not the merchant. I wonder if the
marshall in this case went after the customers that were doing the
shooting and ejected *them* from Pennsic as well?

--
Mario
MIB # 2932

Mario M. Butter             |      .-.