[MR] Help Needed!!

DeBracey DeBracey at homexpressway.net
Tue Sep 24 13:42:14 PDT 2002

Greetings!!!

We here in Hidden Mountain are getting very excited about our upcoming event known as Silver Chalice.  I hope that all of you will attend!!!!

If you are attending, and just so happen to be a MOL, I could really use some help at our tables.  You need not bring anything, except maybe your favorite pen.

If you can help, please let me know as soon as possible, so that I may ease the mind of our beloved autocrat on the MOL score.

My e-mail address is DeBracey at homexpressway.net .

I look forward to seeing all of you!!
Sincerely,
Lady Ygraine DeBracy