[MR] Helpers at University

Lady Magy Freyser clairjamie at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 14:41:15 PDT 2002

I will have a sign up sheet for those who wish to help in some capacity at
Fall University at the next Elvegast meeting (this Thursday).  If you do
not attend Elvegast meetings and wish to sign up, please send me a private
email with your SCA name, real name, email and phone number if you
wouldn't mind.

Thank you to everyone for their help!!

Needed:
people to let us borrow your personal walkie talkie radios
Chirurgeons (at least two please)
"Tour Guides" to lead people to and from parking and classes (House
Redwolf is leading this effort, would prefer people with NCSU knowledge)
People to man stations at various locations for Newcomers (NCSU and SCA
knowledge a plus!)
Helpers for loading and unloading (this would be from roughly 9am-10am and
4pm-6pm and most likely won't interfere in classes - need not be big burly
man to apply)
General help throughout the day to walk behind me and pick up the pieces
of my mind as they fall out  (teehee)
whatever else I can think of between now and then

If you have spoken to me personally and offered help, please forgive me as
I have now totally forgotten and never wrote it down.  Help me out here
and sign up!!

THANKS!!!

=====
Lady Magy Freyser
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Canton of Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia

"You can't buy happiness - but you can rent the heck out of some fun." - Gaston du Valmont
Check out my website...  or send me an AOL IM at LadyMagy http://www.geocities.com/canushag/Kimberly.html