[MR] Thinking about staying in a Cabin at crusades ??

Scott Frankl Callicutt sfcallic at pams.ncsu.edu
Tue Sep 24 19:07:34 PDT 2002

	If you where thinking about staying in a cabin at Crusades and have
NOT sent in a check. I would hold off on putting in your reservation. I am
busy trying to get everyone into a cabin that has requested it. But I
figure I will run out of cabin space with the mail showing up
in the next day or so.
	I'll post what I have left (if anything) on Thursday. We have
scads of camping space and hotel information is listed on the web site.

http://crusades.atlantia.sca.org/

					Calli

sfcallic at pams.ncsu.edu