[MR] Re: Updated OnLine OP is Available

Arthur Donadio dukecuan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:03:06 PDT 2002

Unto the Good People of Fair Atlantia does His Royal Majesty Cuan send
Greetings this 24th Day of September, Anno Societatis XXXVII.

I just want to thank Mistress Morderyn for updating and maintaining the
Online OP.  Few people realize what a time consuming task it is.  And while
she is quick to hear if entries are incomplete, I imagine folks seldom write
to tell her everything looks great.  So, next time you see Drea, be sure to
tell her that you appreciate the work she has done and continues to do with
the OP.  Well done, Mordrea, and thank you.

Cuan