[MR] Cattle Raids Feast, Reservation and Hotel info

Elspeth elspeth at nc.rr.com
Wed Sep 11 19:11:37 PDT 2002

There are only 45 feast spots left as of 9-11-02 for Cattle Raids (September
20-22) and they are going fast. If you want to get on feast you might want
to send in your reservation. A reservation paid is a reservation made.  So
I'm looking forward to your check or money order made payable to Barony of
Windmaster's Hill.  If you see me in person I'll also take cash.

Prices are as follows:
Non Members
$9 for daytripping
$13 for camping

Members
$6 for daytripping
$10 for camping

Feast
$7 regardless of membership.

Children 5 and under are free and children 6 to 16 are 1/2 price. This means
that they would pay $3 for day trip and $5 for camping and $3.50 for feast

Mail reservations to:
Beth Bonar
5105 Little Beaver Dam Court
Holly Springs, NC  27540

Hotel infor is as follows:

Garner:
Days Inn South
$55 plus 12.5% tax with 2 to 4 person in each room
Address: US 70 Hwy (3901 S Wilmington Street) Garner (Exit 298 A from I-40)
Phone: 919-772-8900

Garner:
Comfort In South
$69 plus 12.5% tax with 2 to 4 person in each room
Address: Exit 289A from I-40 (1602 Mechanical Blvd off US 70)
Phone: 919-779-7888

Fuquay Varina:
$69 plus 12.5% tax with 2 to 4 person in each room
Address: 401 to Fuquay Varina to Purfoy Road (at the light you will be
turning between a Bojangles and a Taco Bell) it is one block down and on
your right.
Phone: 919-557-9000

Elspeth