[MR] Crusades

Scott Frankl Callicutt sfcallic at pams.ncsu.edu
Wed Sep 11 19:19:35 PDT 2002

	Greetings

 As we approach  Kingdom Crusades I would like to remind everyone
that if they would like to stay in a cabin they should make a reservation.
As of tonight I still have cabin space. Of course who knows what the mail
will bring me tommorow. So please go ahead and reserve your space soon.

http://crusades.atlantia.sca.org/

 If you reserve multiple spots with the same name. (as place holders) Please
tell me the names of the people using those spots. Since the gate will have
no idea other than the one name listed who is supposed to use that spots.

				Lord Callistus Gill
				known as Calli
sfcallic at pams.ncsu.edu