[MR] Title Stacking

Logan dukelogan at directvinternet.com
Sun Sep 22 22:10:32 PDT 2002

uh oh, you dared to agree with me.

the itchy feeling on your forehead are only your soon to be horns.  they
will burn for a while but please scratch them until they appear.  only then
will they grow (like my belly) and you too will begin to eat babies.  soon
you will win crown here, twice, and be recognized as a demon throughout the
world as we know it.  but you may hide those horns with your coronet!

8^)

logan