[MR] Author found!

Lucinda Welenc lwelenc at cablespeed.com
Sun Sep 15 17:10:41 PDT 2002

A kind and gentle lady has informed me of the author of the previous
saying of the day (Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota
monax materiam possit materiari?).  He is Henry Beard, author of _Latin
for All Occasions_ and _Latin for Even More Occasions_, (1990 and 1991,
HarperCollins, ISBN 0-0025-5383-X, and 0-0025-5134-9 respectively).

If you know the author of an unattributed saying, *please* let me know
so that I can credit it properly!

--
Alanna