[MR] A humble bid for info: ISO: A Sewing Machine :)

Malone, Nicholas S. Nicholas.Malone at VirginiaDOT.org
Tue Sep 17 04:58:00 PDT 2002

You have to give credit where credit is due, and go with what works. Hey if
PINK works I use PINK. More cheers for realizing that inexpensive is a good
thing. Too many people hold back from any number of A&S projects because
they don't have just the right materials or just the right tools, or just
the right workshop set up. Your a good man for doing it your way and a
better man for having the courage to say so in public.

AshaHito