[MR] newbie

Pyrplace at cs.com Pyrplace at cs.com
Wed Sep 4 07:07:00 PDT 2002

Milady,

I dearly hope that you give the SCA another chance.

In fact, I would like to extend a invitation to Festus Autumnus, the event
our shire is hosting the weekend of September 14th in Boone, NC.  It will not
be a large event but there will be lots of activities, new people that would
be glad to make an aquaitance and many that would be extremely grateful for
an offer of help.

I will be a bit busy as autocrat but it would be my pleasure to have the
chance to introduce you to others.

If you are interested, please respond privately.

Brighid