[MR] Call for Comments

Gorm of Berra gormofberra at direcway.com
Thu Sep 5 17:28:19 PDT 2002

I seem to recall that both sides of the discussion had coherent and
intelligent points...

Although this does seem like a rational compromise...Kingdoms that want
to experiment can do so, subject to the BoD being able to shoot down
patently unfair or ill-advised plans.

This, of course, presumes that reasonably balanced scenarios, such as
that An Tir attempted, would be allowed.  If, on the other hand, this is
intended to be "You have to come to us for approval, and we won't be
granting it", then it's quite irrational and unbalanced.