[MR] Call for Comments

Becky McEllistrem bmcellis at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 17:00:33 PDT 2002

Is there any way we can go through the archives and
pull out relevant discussions about this subject to
send to them?

It seems to me his majesty carefully explained
anything other than individual comment could so easily
become a popularity contents.

At least that's what I think they're wanting comments
about.

It wasn't a very old discussion.  I believe it
happened in the last 6 months.

Rebecca