[MR] Newbie

Chris cschmac at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 3 21:20:27 PDT 2002

I don't expect to get much traction with this but I will try.

    Instead of the burden of being felt welcome being put on the newbies. I
would make A call for all Atlantians to be wary and on the watch for new
comers. Take the time away from their routines to Say hello to a strange
face and get to know their neighbors. I surly would not invite a stranger to
come into my home and expect him/her to mow the lawn or do the dishes. I
would open my home and welcome them. I know we all get busy but that is no
excuse.

chris