[MR] RE: Newbie

Bill Hume temur at md.prestige.net
Tue Sep 3 17:03:22 PDT 2002

Greetings My Lady,

I am distressed to hear how you were treated.  It is not correct by
anybody's definition of courtesy.  I apologize for these people and hope
that you will stay around and give the rest of us a chance.

I am Temur from Bright Hills, Northern most Barony in Fair Atlantia.  We
would love to see you here in the North.  I do not know where you reside,
but hopefully it is close enough to reach us easily.  We have a reputation
for taking in people from other groups that for whatever reason do not fit
in.

Please respond to my email regardless of where you live and I will try to
put you into contact with someone I know in the area.

Temur
Baron
KaKhan Clan White Wing