[MR] newbie

Terelyn Marks jilamay at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 3 17:39:15 PDT 2002

Wow, sorry to hear that you had a bad first experience.  I'm also new -- at
least 'officially' -- and most of the people I've met have been very
friendly and willing to talk about anything.  I'm in the Barony of Ponte
Alto and thoroughly enjoy it.  I was just at an event this past weekend and
by chance had some other newbies at the same table at the feast and we had a
wonderful time.

<G> The only person I'm actually had be actively unfriendly is someone I
know outside the SCA as well and I have no idea what her problem is!  It had
been months since we'd seen each other and apparently in that time I
contracted plague!

I hope that you do give it another chance and maybe we'll run into each
other at some event.

Mairsali Johnston
of Lochwood Moss