[MR] Attn: Old Timers (was: Newbie)

Barbara G. Dodge awench1 at cox.net
Tue Sep 3 18:35:09 PDT 2002

My Dearest Lady,

I, like all the others who have posted here, am terribly sorry for your
unpleasent experience.  I would like, however, to address the attendees for
every event.

I hope that any who reads the missive from "EVENTBLUES"  does not see
themselves in it.  If you do, please make the effort to make visitors to
events feel welcome.

Although someone may look like an "Old Timer", it could be that they were
fortunate enough to find a Chatellaine with a well stocked chest of loner
garb.  On the other hand, they may well be an Old Timer, but are new to the
area (a good reason to make them feel welcome), or they may be visiting from
another Barony or Kingdom (a REALLY  good reason to make them feel welcome).

Regardless of where the new faces are from or what they look like, they
should all be welcomed as visiting dignitaries.

Thank you, I'll get off my soap-box now.

Felicia Catriona Morgan
Barony of Marinus