[MR] newbie

Elspeth elspeth at nc.rr.com
Tue Sep 3 15:21:40 PDT 2002

If you do come to Coronation I will be working at troll (check in) and would
be happy to talk to you.  There also will be an information point/new comers
tent there as well.  I am sure you and all of the new comers will be
welcomed with open arms.  I find it hard to stop talking about the SCA and
love to talk to new comers.  I will be working troll but if you would like
to help out that is a great way to meet people.  Everyone that come to the
event will come through troll.

Hope to see you there and just introduce yourself when you get there.
Elspeth Macalpin