[MR] newbie

mary kearney ladymor at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 14:15:03 PDT 2002

Dear "Newbie"

I tried to e-mail you privately, but could reach you.

I'm very sorry for the experience you had at the event
you attended.  Please do not let that experience stop
you from the SCA.

I am the Chatelaine of the Barony of Windmaster's Hill
(Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Fayetteville areas of
North Carolina) and go out of my way to make those
that I know are new feel at home.  But I need to know
that there is a newcomer.  If you ask at the Troll of
most events, they can point our the local
Chatelaine/Castelian all who would make you feel very
welcomed!!

I will not be at Coronation this coming weekend, but I
will be at Cattle Raids Sept 20-22.  Please ask for me
at Troll!

Lady Mor, the Merry
Chatlaine of the Barony of Windmasters' Hill